CEE Trust Report 2001-2012
On the closure we are proud to present our activity report covering our operations and impact in the 7 countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia. The Report 2001-2012 can be downloaded from here
Outstanding Project Reports
If you are still running a project financed by the CEE Trust, you will need to a file a report. Please follow these simple steps:
P.O. Box 12
- For general scope and your deadline for reporting see the Grant Agreement.
- To download forms and find out about details of the process go to reporting procedures.
- Report on progress made and impact achieved rather than list actions for narrative report. Keep it brief.
- Report in dollars for financial report.
- Remember that exchange of the funds into local currency is made at the discretion of the Grantee. The Grantee bears all risk of changes in value arising from exchange rate fluctuations.
- Send both reports in editable format via email until deadline to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- After we confirm the completeness of the report or ask and receive satisfactory clarifications, we will ask you to provide us with the hard copies of both narrative and financial reports signed by the representative of the organization.
- The new address for filing hard copies of the reports is:
UP Warszawa 79
To visit the website of local NGO portals in the respective CEE Trust country, please click on the map below.: