CALL FOR PROPOSALS - for Submission of Applications for Individual Projects and Block Grants within the Framework of the EEA Financial Mechanism and the Norwegian Financial Mechanism
Hungarian National Development Office, the National Focal Point of the EEA Financial Mechanism and the Norwegian Financial Mechanism in the Republic of Hungary announced on 25th January 2006 a call for proposals for the submission of applications for Individual Projects and Block Grants within the framework of the EEA Financial Mechanism and the Norwegian Financial Mechanism.
Individual Projects will be supported for projects falling within the priority areas shown below, with particular attention to the following focus areas:
1. Protection of the environment;
2. Sustainable development;
3. Conservation of European heritage;
4. Human resource development, education;
5. Health care;
6. Children and youth;
7. Regional development and cross-border co-operation;
8. Justice and home affairs;
9. Academic research.
Block Grants will provide access to specific groups of applicants to small grants in support of projects in the following focus areas:
1. Promoting the involvement of NGOs in the field of environmental protection;
2. Environment-awareness training;
3. Scholarship and mobility programmes;
4. Healthcare and preventative measures;
5. Anti-discrimination, advocacy;
7. Promoting the accessibility of public buildings;
9. Cross-border co-operation.
The total amount available for the call for proposals is about 102 042 808 euro .