|Grant Number||RO_X 2007_147|
|Organization||United Way of Romania Foundation|
|Project Name||Expansion of United Way model of corporate philanthropy and employees' engagement to two other regions of Romania|
|Amount Awarded||USD 99,575.00|
|Grant Period||September 01, 2008 - February 01, 2010|
The project aims to:
· Establish a United Way presence in two other regions of Romania (Timis and Cluj)
· Involve at least 40 volunteers (mainly corporate) in planning and implementing a first fundraising campaign, and in funds’ allocation.
· Run a pilot workplace campaign in the two cities in 2009.
· Financially support local social NGOs, as a result of the fundraising campaign.
· Prepare the second campaign (2010), doubling the number of involved volunteers and companies, the amount raised and no. of benefiting NGOs.