The goal of the project consists of:
- short-term measures : to secure immediately resources to keep the organization running without decreasing drastically the internal structure and activities of the organization;
- long-term strategy: diversification of the sources and securing “over-the–end-of–the year” reserve.
The project’s objectives are:
- At stage one: acute remedy of the actual critical situation, raising enough of resources to bridge the period before next installments of multiyear grants come in;
- At stage two: creation and implementation of a short-term strategy (in the timeframe of one year) to secure 2012 grant-making budget and stabilizing the organization;
- At stage three: creation and start of implementation of long-term strategy (timeframe of 3 years) to secure longer stability of the organization and its grant-making budget and to prevent repetitive situation at the ends of fiscal years.