The project’s goal: Re-launching RestartRomania to focus specifically on citizen driven discourse with an eye towards advocacy. The process is designed with two goals in mind: mass engagement in the discussion and the resulting products.
- Challenge Design: developing a working group of relevant civil society, media and IT stakeholders to define the Challenge overview, selection mechanism, audience identification, outreach plan, success criteria and timeline.
- Community Input and Launch: creating and launching a framework for the Challenge based on input from the working group, its community members and/or other parties invested.
- Project Recruitment: managing the process established during Challenge Design and Launch phases in order to deliver the restartromania.ro platform to specification and in order to source ideas through a process that builds communities of interest around projects and a Project Gallery unique to the Challenge.
- Project Selection: defining and implementing a voting mechanism to determine the finalists.
- Project Camp and Presentation: implementing a social innovation camp style event – finalizing projects for launch and presenting them to the public and media in partnership with the partners.
- Incubation of projects, reporting and ‘boxing’: allows TSRO to support the 3 finalists with dedicated staff support in technical and managerial skills as the sites go through the crucial start up phase.