|Project Name||Private Giving for Community-Based Advocacy in the Czech Republic|
|Amount Awarded||USD 50,000.00|
|Grant Period||March 01, 2012 - June 30, 2013|
- Encourage Czech private donors to be more generous and involved not only in charitable causes but also in publicly beneficial advocacy initiatives
- Increase the amount of Czech domestic funding that is available to support grass-roots advocacy efforts in the Czech Republic.
- A challenge grant of USD 50 000 with a maching ratio 1 : 1, which Nadace VIA will raise from Czech individual donors in two years (2012 and 2013)
- At least USD 100 000 will be available in small grants to advocacy initiatives across the Czech Republic over the period 2012 through 2013
- Related fundraising / project costs will be covered from the Applicant‘s own resources. CEE Trust support will be used only for „straight match“.