|Organization||Pro Cseherat Association|
|Project Name||The consequences of freezing social aid in rural Hungary and coping strategies developed by individuals and local decision makers|
|Amount Awarded||USD 47,361.00|
|Grant Period||June 15, 2012 - July 15, 2013|
The project aims are:
- Conduct thorough and innovative quantitative and qualitative research on the impacts of the new social legislation.
- Introduce the problem and research results to national and international expert discourse.
- Raise awareness of experts on the issue using research results
- Create a platform for bringing together different actors active in this field. (Different actors are often working separately from each other; a common platform creates the base for common actions.)
- Formulate recommendations for policy makers and legislator.