Citizen driven discourse with an aim to create space for advocacy, more transparency and even anti-corruption initiatives.
- Challenge Design: developing a working group of civil society, media and IT stakeholders to define the Challenge.
- Community Input and Launch: creating and launching a framework for the Challenge based on input from the working group and its community members.
- Project Recruitment to create communities of interest around projects and a Project Gallery unique to the Challenge.
- Project Selection: defining and implementing a voting mechanism (shortlist and final) to determine the finalists.
- Project Camp and Presentation: implementing a social innovation camp style event – finalizing projects for launch and presenting them to the public and media in partnership with the partners.
- Incubation of projects, reporting and ‘boxing’: the 3 finalists will be supported with dedicated staff in technical and managerial skills as the sites go through the crucial start up phase.